Going DeSi going EthNiC

By funtoosh_DIARIES - December 28, 2017

   Going DeSi going EthNiC
Hello my dear friends...how have you been? First of all thank you guys for showering me with all your love and support ....
I Love you all ..muuaaahh.


So here I am with another blog post which talks about going DESI going Ethnic...So excited guys!!and So am I..😀

Can't wait anymore  to share my styling ideas with you...
If you like my styling and fashion you can get it from my whooplr store
Here the link...👇




Going ethnic means going desi and sticking to the ones tradition and roots.
Ethnic wear is the reflection of ones rich culture,tradition and heritage.

...........💕
Whether it's a family function,wedding,or any festive occasion,the hottest ones you spot will  always be my DEsi Girls..They steal the party..They rock the world...

No doubt that ethnics  bring out the real essence and beauty of an Indian woman...
..........💕



👘👗👔India is diversified country and with the  diversified
 culture,communities,region and religion comes  diversified outfits also...


...From sale at kameez I'm north to differently draped sarees in South...
In religious aspect Muslim wear hijab,while Sikh wear turban kurta 
While Indian traditional wear covers suit,salwar kameez,anarkali,Patiala,churidars,and lenga saree ghaghra choli..
Western ethnic wear covers maxi,gown..👘👗👔

Here I have created 3 looks to rock the ethnics...

My lookBook 1:






My lookBook 2:




My lookBook 3:




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments